For in-person events
The Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce (MBCC) has taken the recommended precautions to keep all members, participants and employees safe and healthy from the transmission of COVID-19 during any in-person event. The MBCC cannot make any guarantees about the transmission of any illness, and by attending you agree to maintain appropriate physical distance from others while on site at any of the MBCC facilities and/or events and follow all safety guidelines. The MBCC may deny any member or attendee participation in any MBCC event upon their discretion. Masks and social distancing will be required.
The following are our event safety guidelines. Please do not attend any chamber event if:
- You have come in close contact with someone who was officially positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of our event date.
- You have a fever (greater than 100.4 F/38C) or chills.
- You have cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
- You are experiencing headaches, diarrhea, tiredness or muscle aches.
- You have recent loss of taste or smell.
- You have signs of conjunctivitis or pink eye.
Click here for more information and further guidelines from the CDC.